JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been thinking on these as of late. Never even handled one tho.

How's charging it & mag swaps? Suitable for folks with weaker arms/slight arthritic hands?
Super super easy.

Most mags all but drop free and while the bolt locks back on the last round, to charge it requires about 1/16" pull on the charging handle and let it go... Ruger did that right. Easy to release also because the handle isn't small. Easy to grab ahold of.

I swapped all controls to the left side and it works great for me there. Come on down or up depending where you are and try...

Super super easy.

Most mags all but drop free and while the bolt locks back on the last round, to charge it requires about 1/16" pull on the charging handle and let it go... Ruger did that right. Easy to release also because the handle isn't small. Easy to grab ahold of.

I swapped all controls to the left side and it works great for me there. Come on down or up depending where you are and try...

Oh wow, good ta know-thanks!

After quite a few range trips with this rifle, I'm still impressed and well pleased with the purchase.

Now I need one in another caliber...

Oh and I can still run slower velocity than the 3.5gr of powder I'm putting behind it.

Next batch will be 3.0gr.
Some of my buddies look at me like I get paid by Ruger to sell these I am so up on mine. :) The people who designed this really checked a lot of the want boxes. Best money I have spent in a long time. Would LOVE another in 10mm!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top