JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger P97DC .45 ACP pistol, decocker model. I bought this 9 years ago, before I discovered 1911's. I won many IDPA matches with this pistol, but haven't shot or carried it in years, so it's time to move it out of the safe. Comes with the factory case & manual, and 3 factory magazines.

Asking $380 obo

IMGP6250.jpg

IMGP6257.jpg

Last Edited:
Portland area. I'll be in Medford in a few weeks, but not sure if the Ruger will still be around then!

Regards,
Michael

I honestly didn't count how many rounds I put through it, I'm guessing around 2000. Around 700 of those rounds were at a 40-hour course from Gunsite instructor Randy Cain, and I practiced and shot it in IDPA for a few months after that.

Like every other polymer-framed Ruger I have seen (had a couple other ones before), it's not the tightest slide-to-frame clearance (not compared to a 1911), but that clearance has remained unchanged over the time I have had it. The barrel still locks up nicely, no noticeable wear.

Regards,
Michael

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.