JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
For your consideration:

Took these in on trade and I have no need for them. However you might. They are both unused as in Never been fired other than factory testing.

They are for sale or trade, as a package or individually.

(Sold/Transfered Ruger) P95 with Safety lever that de-cocks the gun and put it in safety mode.
Comes with 2 15 round mags and a very nice pistol rug.
It is a 2003 model which was purchased and never shot, only stored away.
It is in as new condition.
Listing this for sale at $300

Bersa Thunder 380CC CC for Conceal carry. No sharp edges, bobbed hammer. Bersa also has a de-cocker
Comes with 1 mag and a very nice pistol rug, Also has the famous Bersa trigger lock & key.

It is a newer model that also has never been shot, comes as new.
Listing this for sale at $150, Adding 2 boxes (100 rounds) of .380 ammo to go with the gun.

I have not shot these particular firearms, however I'd owned the exact models in the past and they both shoot very well.
I would actually like to trade either or both as package for a single higher priced pistol or you make offers. Don't be afraid to make offers or ask questions. I am open to hand guns or rifles.

CaptJack
"Mike"

RugerP95DC-1.jpg BersaT380CC-2.jpg RugerP95DC-2.jpg BersaT380CC-3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Greetings Captain Jack,
I am interested in purchasing your Ruger. If you still have it, I would like to know when we could get together? Thx! -Dee

Hi Mike,

Is the bersa thunder still available? My mom just got her conceal carry permit and is looking for a low recoiling handgun that she can carry. We are willing to meet at Tacoma. Please let me know and thank you for your time.
Damon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.