JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all!
I am selling my Ruger P94 9mm pistol. It is a very nice shooter with about 700 rounds through it. I really like this gun, but I have multiple P-series pistols, and am in the mood for a new toy!

This pistol has older night sights, they still glow, but are a bit dim. Condition is good to excellent with no blemishes. It has aftermarket Hogue grips (no, I don't have the originals), and four 15-round magazines. Two are stailess, two are blued. Also included is the manual and a carrying case.

I am asking $325 cash price or trade for Ruger Mk II or MK III, preferably with a 5" bull barrel. I will also consider a Browning Buckmark. 9mm carbines will get my interest as well!

Additionally I am interested in AKs, Ar-15s (entry level) and 1911 pistols (preferably less expensive models.) Obviously with cash coming from me to balance out the deal. Basically, I am pretty opem, so toss me some offers!

FTF in the South Tacoma or Ft. Lewis area.
Chris

Last Edited:
Quick question,

You mentioned you have four magazines for this pistol. Does this take the same magazine as other P series Rugers? Thank you.

Yes, mostly. The P85, and P89s with serial numbers below 304-69999 take a slightly different mag. The later production P89, P89DC, P94, and P95 all take the same mag, so mine will fit any of those.
Chris

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.