JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My girlfriend got a Ruger P93DC from her dad and I was just curious if any of yall had any experience or knowledge about the weapon? It feels like a well made sturdy gun...kinda like a CZ. I haven't got a chance to shoot it yet but hopefully that changes soon! Thanks in advance!

The P93 was one of the last P-Series pistols made by Ruger. The entire line is known for being reliable and durable. They are fairly heavy pistols but I'd bet my life on one. And in a pinch they can be used to hammer nails. :D

Last Edited:
I know of a P89 that was purchased in 92; it had over 10,000 rounds fired (maybe 15K) with only one wear and tear issue.

A crescent moon shaped cut formed on the aluminum operating rod, where the front of the slide stopped (thousands of times), when it was at the back-end of the ejection-cycle (thousands of times).

A stainless steel replacement made it a whole new gun; a bit heavier, but more accurate.

That design is a good one.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads