Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger P85 $280obo

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by rugerp85, Jul 18, 2010.

1. rugerp85

rugerp85 Vancouver, WA New Member

Selling my Ruger P85. Don't really want to, but I need to pay some bills...and this is what I have left to sell. I got it from a friend of my dads several years ago. I've probably only put a hundred rounds through it, but it was used when I got it. It comes with a holster and the one 15 round clip pictured. Looking for $280obo...would be willing to come down some for the right offer.

Here's a write up on the pistol: The Armory

I'm located in north Vancouver, wa. Would like to meet face to face for the transaction and would be happy to drive a little ways to do so. If you have any questions best way to get a hold of me is my cell, call or text 541.619.8207 or email jones.la@gmail.com. Names Luke.

100_0519.jpg
    100_0518.jpg

2. 44rimfire

44rimfire pacific northwest New Member

is it still for sale ,?

3. rugerp85

It is still for sale, but I have someone coming to hopefully buy it today. I'll post later today whether or not it sells.

4. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

Put me in line for this, I am in lacey, will drive to meet you part way. I can do all cash, or a possible trade plus cash.

5. rugerp85

Thanks everyone for your interest. It sold yesterday as I had hoped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.