JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
45 ACP
State
Oregon
Reduced! I have a used early Ruger P345 [KP345PR=SS, manual safety/decocker, picatinny rail] in the factory box with 5 mags. Sorry no manual, end label, or factory loader. This has the early Red logo medallions in the grips. Pistol shows some light scratches/scuffs in SS slide, nothing major. I will include 5 factory mags [3 are as new spares] for $375 shipped. $350 FTF in SO OR. If you only want 2 mags I'll go $325 shipped /$300 FTF and I'll sell the 3 extra mags separately.

Shipping will be via USPS priority insured with signature confirmation from my FFL to your FFL. First I'll take it followed by a PM gets the gun. I cross posted this on another forum so I'll go off timestamps for dibs if needed. Thanks for looking!

ETA: I figured my price as follows: $300/gun with box & 2mags, $50 3 spare factory mags, $25 to cover part of my shipping and ffl cost. Thanks!

IMG_0006.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: