JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Ruger P-85, 3 15 round magazines, a Serpa with a foliage molle adapter (might throw in a nice BDS tactical foliage molle belt if interested for the holster, as well as the serpa paddle and belt adapters.

Also will throw in 50+ rounds of 9mm that I have in nice MTM cases, labeled and dated from when I bought it.

I have a code operated gun safe I MIGHT also add to the deal since thats where this gun currently resides.

Gun is a blast too shoot, very accurate, just kinda bulky and ugly in some eyes, I love it.

Now im really not looking to sell it, but im hoping for the right trade Ill give it up.

I really want to get into longer range marksmanship, and am wanting a Remington 700, hopefully in .223 for the cheap ammo, or .308.

Id consider comparable rifles as well, and am more than happy to put a little cash in on my end, but not a lot as at that point id rather just keep the gun and buy a rifle.

Ill try and grab a pic, but my gun looks like any other p-85, Serpa is basically new, mounted and never left the house as I just got it.

Also would trade for like 2 mosins or a mosin and some 54r, m38 m44, ect. I love me some mosins!

Let me know what you have and we can work something out!

541-908-2835