JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ive got two SS fixed sight Ruger old Army's for trade . One is '93 manufacture and the othe ris '94 Both were NIB up until a few months ago and are in absolutely excellent condition and could pass for unfired although both have had a few hundred rounds though them .. Includes new Altamont grips and I'll even throw in a polished stainless classicballistx cylinder and 400 conical bullets and bullet moulds for round and conicals. Boxes, paperwork and nipple wrenches and a set of spare nipples too. Man thats a lot of stuff.

I am in Oregon. I can ship anywhere and these being cap and ball I can ship directly to you. If a trade is worked out you would have to ship your stuff to my dealer though.

Looking for a couple of minty 7 1/2" Stainless Vaquero's in .45 Colt.

EuDV76.jpg

Question was asked . I didnt realy mean to post it for sale. More looking for a trade but heres the answer ...

Ive got about $1900 in the pair including the CB cylinder not counting bullets and such. Fixed sight stainless 7 1/2" typically bring $700-$800 each. Cash sales price would be $1600 for the pair with the classicballistx cylinder. I'm not interested in selling them individually unless I have a buyer for each which isnt inconceivable as they are fairly high demand guns

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.