Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT OTHER Ruger Old Army's in stainless fixed sight

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by wired, Sep 2, 2015.

1. wired

wired Yakima Well-Known Member

Ive got two SS fixed sight Ruger old Army's for trade . One is '93 manufacture and the othe ris '94 Both were NIB up until a few months ago and are in absolutely excellent condition and could pass for unfired although both have had a few hundred rounds though them .. Includes new Altamont grips and I'll even throw in a polished stainless classicballistx cylinder and 400 conical bullets and bullet moulds for round and conicals. Boxes, paperwork and nipple wrenches and a set of spare nipples too. Man thats a lot of stuff.

I am in Oregon. I can ship anywhere and these being cap and ball I can ship directly to you. If a trade is worked out you would have to ship your stuff to my dealer though.

Looking for a couple of minty 7 1/2" Stainless Vaquero's in .45 Colt.

EuDV76.jpg

Landcruiser likes this.
  2. shibbershabber

shibbershabber Vancouver Well-Known Member

Pm sent

3. wired

wired Yakima Well-Known Member

Question was asked . I didnt realy mean to post it for sale. More looking for a trade but heres the answer ...

Ive got about $1900 in the pair including the CB cylinder not counting bullets and such. Fixed sight stainless 7 1/2" typically bring $700-$800 each. Cash sales price would be $1600 for the pair with the classicballistx cylinder. I'm not interested in selling them individually unless I have a buyer for each which isnt inconceivable as they are fairly high demand guns