JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
PROSSER
State
Washington
I'm looking for a Ruger no. 1 in .300 win. I have a sks to trade or a 1950's 3 screw ruger single six too.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey Dude I have a near mint Ruger NO 1/ 1B...
Up for sale in a Ruger NO 1 in .300 Win Mag.

Serial number shows it made in around 2002

Over all condition is +98%,, just a bit of bluing wear on the tip of the muzzle.

Bore is shiny and bright

Wood stock has a very few safe dings.

Im the second owner, the gentleman I bought it from said he put about 40 rounds through it, I have put 205. Rifle has always been properly cleaned and stored.

Half in groups at 100 yards, ¾ inch groups at 200/300 yards trigger is awesome, about 3.4 pull

Twist is 1.9

Come with a brand new Vortex Crossfire 2 6x18 illuminated recital, pretty good out to 250/300 yards , the original Vortex that came with the rifle broke, I sent back to Vortex and they said that it had been over torqued and was not repairable, so they sent me a brand new one, I had it mounted by a trained gunsmith at West Coast Armory here in Seattle, it has been bore sighted and I zeroed it out to 100 yards,(scope has 18 rounds shot from it)..shot ½ groups using gecko 135 grain reduced recoil ammo. Included in the price is a nice leather sling/ bipod by Harris/ limb saver ( a must have) Bradly adjustable carbon fiber check rest… 2 lens cap covers/ silicon rifle stock/ vortex padded scope cover.

As well I have a ton of ammo for it, that I would give you a great deal on if you so wanted it...cash only asking 1300 for rifle/scope... cheers Robert

I can upload more detailed photo`s if you wish, cheers Robert 57226328_10156554164216715_3177571497417900032_o.jpg IMG_1385.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0471.MOV
    26.4 MB
Hey Dude I have a near mint Ruger NO 1/ 1B...
Up for sale in a Ruger NO 1 in .300 Win Mag.

Serial number shows it made in around 2002

Over all condition is +98%,, just a bit of bluing wear on the tip of the muzzle.

Bore is shiny and bright

Wood stock has a very few safe dings.

Im the second owner, the gentleman I bought it from said he put about 40 rounds through it, I have put 205. Rifle has always been properly cleaned and stored.

Half in groups at 100 yards, ¾ inch groups at 200/300 yards trigger is awesome, about 3.4 pull

Twist is 1.9

Come with a brand new Vortex Crossfire 2 6x18 illuminated recital, pretty good out to 250/300 yards , the original Vortex that came with the rifle broke, I sent back to Vortex and they said that it had been over torqued and was not repairable, so they sent me a brand new one, I had it mounted by a trained gunsmith at West Coast Armory here in Seattle, it has been bore sighted and I zeroed it out to 100 yards,(scope has 18 rounds shot from it)..shot ½ groups using gecko 135 grain reduced recoil ammo. Included in the price is a nice leather sling/ bipod by Harris/ limb saver ( a must have) Bradly adjustable carbon fiber check rest… 2 lens cap covers/ silicon rifle stock/ vortex padded scope cover.

As well I have a ton of ammo for it, that I would give you a great deal on if you so wanted it...cash only asking 1300 for rifle/scope... cheers Robert

Robert,
Thanks for the offer but I bought one a week ago. That looks like an awesome gun and good price. I'm gettng ready to start working up some reloads for it any advice would be appreciated. I've never owned a no. 1 and after researching i guess some can be difficlut to group. Did you have barrel floated or bedded? I got a Vortex viper HS 4x16x50 and will be shooting for the first time this weekend. Thanks again.

Ryan

Hey no probs, i hope you like it, i love mine, all of my NO 1`s are great. I dont reload but this rifle shoots pretty much anything really well, it loves the Sellier/Bellot XRG 180 grs and the hbpt 168 grs. I took a really nice NM Elk last year using Swift ammo 180 grs Scirocco - boat tail Spitzer, at 265 yards he dropped dead in his tracks. I havnt found any ammo that it does`nt shoot really well, even my PPU 180 grs soft points I use for plinking shoots 3/4 of a inch groups at 200 yards, pretty good for lower end ammo, also if you are looking at some reduced recoil loads Geco Ammo is great stuff I think its called the 300 win mag zero 136 grs, the felt recoil is somewhere between .243 and .257, i could shoot it all day...cheers dude welcome to the big boyz club.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.