JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling a Ruger no 1 chambered in .223

Rifle is in excellent condition and has been kept in a temp and humidity controlled safe. Round count is less than 200, all of which were factory loaded and brass cased. Comes with everything pictured (scope rings, bipod, and case). It was properly cleaned and stored after the little range time it saw. Serial # 132-xxxxx

FTF transaction in Bend, Oregon or nearby area. You must be able to legally own a long gun and posses an ODL. A bill of sale will be provided and signed by both parties. I will retain one for my records and you will have a copy for yours.

Asking price is $700 OBO. I am only able to find a couple Ruger no 1 rifles in .223 for sale on a well known gun auction site that are going for over 1k, so I find my price to be fair. If you do not find my price to be fair, you can make an offer. No low-balling.

Please take a look at the pictures below. Please feel free to PM me with any questions and I will do my best to reply in a timely manner with accurate information.

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

Interested in your rifle but I have looked on several auction sites and can not find any that sold for >$1000, only listed for that. Could you please send me links.

Rather than searching for a No. 1 in .223. You should just do a search on any No. 1B that was normally cataloged for multiple years. Then add in the fact that it's a red pad and you will find that $700 is more than reasonable.

Bump for a great priced and beautiful rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top