JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a Ruger New Vaquero chambered in .357 Mag with a 5.5" barrel and the bright stainless finish. Revolver is in excellent shape overall, there is one prominent light blemish in the frame which I have pictured. Pretty sure this has the original box as well, but I'll have to confirm that.

Would make a great addition to a cowboy shooter or those aspiring to be extras on the Rust film set, I heard they might be hiring.

No trades at this time, only selling to fund another purchase. Transfer fees are on the buyer. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Price is $650 firm.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling a Ruger New Vaquero chambered in .357 Mag with a 5.5" barrel and the bright stainless finish. Revolver is in excellent shape overall, there is one prominent light blemish in the frame which I have pictured. Pretty sure this has the original box as well, but I'll have to confirm that.

Would make a great addition to a cowboy shooter or those aspiring to be extras on the Rust film set, I heard they might be hiring.

No trades at this time, only selling to fund another purchase. Transfer fees are on the buyer. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Price is $650 firm.

View attachment 1082645View attachment 1082646View attachment 1082647
Bout spit my whiskey out when I read the "Rust" reference 🤣

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.