JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale and/or trade is this Ruger New Vaquero in .357 Magnum. This is a rarer bird, preferred by many that shoot cowboy action as it is in a smaller, soft shooting caliber and has the rounded grip. image.jpg

Currently wearing faux old ivory grips, it also includes the factory original set of ebony wood Ruger grips. There is some scratching on the ebony grips that I am confident could be wet sanded out. I'm not a woodworker.

Pistol appears as fired very little, though it does show the pawl ring on the cylinder. Probably from being handled so much as this fits the hand very nicely.

Looking for $500, but I expect haggles and am ok with them.

The box dates this to 2003 manufacture. I could not find a comparable example online as a price reference, as they discontinued this nomenclature and I don't believe they made too many.

Now, I don't like to pay retail, and my dear friends, neither do you, so I'm open to be reasonable.

I love trades, so this is what I'm not interested in, cause I'm pretty open:
Anything in .40 cal, or odd calibers for that matter.
Antique guns of any kind, why would I want it if I can't shoot it?
Stupid, overpriced .22's
Stupid, tactical .22's, if such it can be called
Glocks, not cause they aren't great, but because I can't shoot reloads in them unless I invest enough money in them to just go buy a good gun.
"Hunting" rifles, I have no use for a rifle to hunt game with, have what I need already.
Most shotguns, again, have what I need/want already

What I really like:
1911's
SIG's
Hi-Powers
9mm's that don't suck
Full size stuff that can shoot reloads mainly

If I've completely shot down all your hopes and dreams of a trade by my ridiculous don't want list, feel free to still offer it. Worst I can say is pound sand. But you'd have to be pretty douchey to get that out of me. Most likely it'd be a, "what else ya got friend?"

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.