JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
i use to have one of the 10.5 models and at 100 yards if i aimed at the top of the boweling pin i could hit it 3 to 4 out of 6 times mostley 3:D i did not have the nice little scope you have would make a great woods hunting gun some 310 gr hammer head loads from garrett or double tap good for elk up close some 300 nos part for deer or bear nice set up

They are very accurate. I watched the guy I bought it from take a grouse in the head at 50 yards! If I hadn't been there to see it I would call BS, but by golly he did it. I picked up a S&W 629 back in November and don't need two .44's. The SS model won out.

yeai sold mine years ago and that was a gun i wish i would have kept about 2 years ago for fathers day my son bought me a taurus tracker in stainless its the four inch model ported in stainless it wont take anything heavier than 300 grain its cylender is not as long as your ruger and its a 5 shooter its the size of a smith 66 its not as accurate as your ruger might be close to the smith if you have a 4inch barrel i like the 44 mag not to big to carrie like the fifty the 454 casull is great but if you get it in a ruger super redhawk you might as well get a marlin 45/70 guide gun they weight about the same:eek:if you can afford the casull revolver itself at 1800 to whatever its light enough and is a beautiful piece not to heavy more like a 7.5 ruger but nicer at 3 times the price i wish ruger would make one :Dany way nice piece if i was younger id pick it up from you true story

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top