JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Aumsville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This Super Blackhawk has had less than 30 rounds through it. The guy I got it from bought it back in the 90's for an Alaskan hunt, fired 20 through it and kept it in the safe until I got it about a year and a half ago. Has a few imperfections in the finish but is still in very good shape. I don't need to get rid of it but just testing the waters to see what trades might be out there. Cash price is now $500. Interested in a Sig P229R, Ruger Alaskan in .44 or .454, Ruger Mini 30, marlin 45-70, Ruger Old model Vaquero in .45 colt or .44, possibly Remington 700 long range in .300 win mag or Remington 700 sps .308. Possibly others but must be quality.

8AEE89B5-C596-45E7-8664-A8A251FB6D3A.jpeg 01659BEF-6372-4949-82C2-1AB1A56A21D1.jpeg 9E2F0596-BD29-43A6-A687-D33551721D94.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Is that a 44 mag new model or maybe 41 mag? The reason I ask is, is that most any super Blackhawk new model I've owned, and I've owned a bunch, have 7.5"inch barrels with steel square back trigger gaurds, the cylinders were all unfluted. I know looking at it that it's not a 7.5" inch barrel, has a fluted cylinder and round trigger gaurd. I'm wondering if a previous owner had some gunsmithing work on it and bobbed the barrel,and moved the front sight back a bit, and put a different cylinder in it with flutes, and added a round trigger gaurd. Maybe you could add a clear, closeup pic of the left side of the frame where it shows the model Please advise me, Thanks

Last Edited:
All 5.5" barreled 44 mag super blackhawk's came with a fluted cylinder and a standard "XR3 RED" size grip frame but in steel instead of aluminum. The 4 5/8" barreled ones had the same grip frame, but an un-fluted cylinder. The 10" and 7.5" super blackhawks had the larger grip frame, and square backed trigger guard, and an un-fluted cylinder. 5.5" barreled models were the only super blackhawk's to have a fluted cylinder.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top