JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
SW PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I though that i might enjoy another single action .22 but my new MK IV has overshadowed it so it needs to go to someone who will appreciate it.

1. I am NOT the original owner so i cannot verify round count.
2. Serial number search puts it at a 1992 manufacture and condition is commensurate to a 29 year old revolver.
3. The box and paperwork are not original and the serial # on the box would indicate circa 1973.
4. I purchased the revolver with both .22lr and .22 WMR cylinders. The Magnum cylinder is NOT matched to the revolver. I have NOT fired Magnum ammunition and the previous owner had not. Ruger recommends against using a cylinder not matched to the specific revolver so i would not use it until it is cleared through Ruger or checked by a competent gunsmith.
5. The .22lr cylinder IS correct and functions perfectly. A detailed photo shows a light scuff but it is not as bad as the pic shows. I wanted to show it in the interest of disclosure.
If you are looking for a nice shooting accurate revolver for a great price, then this one checks all the boxes. Price is $325.00 with buyer covering transfer fees. No shipping.
I have had good luck with Tigard Pawn for transfers and their fee is reasonable.

IMG_0193.JPG IMG_0194.JPG IMG_0195.JPG IMG_0191.JPG IMG_0190.JPG IMG_0197.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I appreciate the feedback JimBob. I try to find the pricing sweet spot somewhere between "this guy is smoking crack" to "What's wrong with it?"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.