JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
for what it worth the 22 Mag when shot out of this or any other 22LR bbl shoots inaccurately. Mine is so bad I relegate that cylinder to use snake shot only. I think the bore size is a bit different for the mag than the LR.

FWIW I spoke w Ruger and they say the WMR cylinders MUST be tuned to the frame... if you get a gun and subsequently get a WMR cylinder gotta send both to them to get fitted... abt $125 labor ... when you buy a combo SS this has been done at the factory..

Mark you are correct regarding the timing. Mine was factory timed and still sprays like a shotgun. I have heard similar complaints from others about WMR accuracy out of the Single Six.

Love my single six. Have both 22lr and wmr. Bothe very accurate. Not sure why other dude has an issue. Mine is great. Just have to tweak on elevation for 22lr. But usually only shoot mags
GLWS

I have no idea why this is still unsold.. at $275.. if I didn't already have my Ruger SS stainless Bisley.. I'd be all over it.
( course, I'm a revolver guy.. :cool:
GLWS!!

Note: I'll take the opportunity to plug: PLEASE write our government legislatures, representatives, Senators.. etc. There is an always on assault on our 2A rights. If they hear a big roar from the 2A community.. they < might? > be unable to just sweep us away. If you remain silent on these bills.. we might become the most restricted state in the Union. < end rant >

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.