JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Everett
State
Washington
This Ruger is in Excellent Mechanical Condition. The Gun has lost finish in places. Not from wear but I wrapped it in a in cloth I thought had only oil on it but it also had something else that removed some of the blue. Great target gun that habeen lightly used. Could be refinished or use it as it is. You are buying the gun with both 22 cal and 22 Mag Cylinders. Nothing else is included .$ 375.00

59F63C45-AC01-4522-ABA9-6D2632240E98.jpeg 5ABE5F47-3EBF-42E6-AB93-5FDB58A46BC6.jpeg D181E105-ACC9-4DDC-B986-7B72633F80DC.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You will have to meet at my FFL in Everett or I can ship to your FFL. Shipping might not be too bad to Olympia . For me to drive to Olympia would be 1 1/2 hrs in traffic so thats not something I can do.

I sent a PM but it went unanswered so I will ask here:
I have several questions, please answer any you can/able:

Does the other cylinder have the same bluing issue?
Would you be able to provide a partial serial number to determine manu date? (serial number minus last 2 digits)
Please explain if possible, the etched number on grip frame.
Thanks
DDale

This gun is available now so make a deal 350.00 Transfer at Sound Loan this week.Text me if you want to meet I am working in the Everett area for a few days

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.