JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
41 Magnum
City
Graham
State
Washington
Zip Code
Ruger NM Blackhawk in scarce .41 mag. An estate sale item for a friends widow. A package deal, all or none. 5 3/4 " barrel, blued of course. I'd say its 95% +. Barrel looked good.
100x Remington 200 Gr JHP bullets (not cartridges).
18 pieces used brass.
100 Pieces of new Remington brass in an opened bag (I counted them).
Pachmayer grips installed on gun.
2x sets of wood ruger grips.
RCBS .41 mag reloading dies (non-carbide).
Lee .41 magnum carbide resizing die
Leopold M8-2x LER scope (sorry wrong box in picture), mounted on Weaver pistol scope .

Ad will be here until 3 July, then off to GB.

Will transfer at a gunstore of your choice in Western Washington. Transfer costs on you.
Will ship to a gun dealer out of state, but shipping will be an extra $80 (fedex). Ensure your dealer will accept item from a private seller, before buying (had that issue once).

Thanks.

41-01.jpg 41-03.jpg 41-04.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just for the info. Many are unaware that you can ship a handgun for a buyer from an individual to an FFL dealer by way of FedEx "3 day Express Saver" not to be confused with FedEx ground, they are two seperate shippers and use 2 different color logos . Handguns do NOT have to be shipped over night. That is simply different shipping company policy like UPS etc, NOT a law. I have guys ship me handguns this way to my FFL dealer all the time., and I use this same method when i ship one. Most handuns can ship for around $25 to $30 within the USA on average , and is garanteed to get to its destination in 3 days via FedEx 3 day Express Saver"

It's a win-win for the seller and buyer both shipping this way, and really helps with keeping the cost down.

Hope it helps GLWS :)
gunsmithkinks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top