JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Ruger Model 96 in .22 lr and i'm wondering what it's worth. It is in excellent condition with only a couple worn spots on the reciever and a small ding on the stock. The bore is like a mirror. It was made in 1998 and i've had it since about 2003. If you guys need pictures I can post some, but my camera shoots really crappy close-ups.

I would say that you could do $350 +. A lot of people don't know about these and once they find out about them they want one. They make a GREAT suppressor host since they take 10/22 mags and are a lever gun.
I paid $425 for a NIB on about a year ago off GB.
Since Ruger does not make them in .22LR - still do in .17 and .22Mag- anymore they are sorta sought after by suppressor owners.
And yes, they are really fun with a suppressor on them.
NoHair

I would say that you could do $350 +. A lot of people don't know about these and once they find out about them they want one. They make a GREAT suppressor host since they take 10/22 mags and are a lever gun.
I paid $425 for a NIB on about a year ago off GB.
Since Ruger does not make them in .22LR - still do in .17 and .22Mag- anymore they are sorta sought after by suppressor owners.
And yes, they are really fun with a suppressor on them.
NoHair

Pics or it didn't happen.

nohair , your about as right as they get-its kinda like telling someone where your blackberry patch is-i bought the 96/22 mag, about a year ago NIB for 349.00, two days after i bought it, you couldn't touch one for under 500.this is really one of the funnest, and most accurate guns i own. i find that in between shots there is something to do, like a pump-i just don't understand why some of the gun companys don't read these forums, and really i can't see anyway someone could bubu this thing out-just my 2 cnts,steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top