JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$875
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
7mm-08 Remington
City
LaCenter
State
Washington
EB4C49BA-830A-4DE3-BC3C-68AF0857C574.jpeg B6811A5F-5A94-4E49-9EDD-F2B188FB117E.jpeg 852FD423-D11B-47C9-BB18-384242A94C89.jpeg 94B20D17-427B-45A1-9DB0-89105BE2A8BB.jpeg 3B15471F-C735-4DB2-A2D4-996B8039A836.jpeg Ruger Model 77 Mark II in 7mm. Stainless steel all weather Rifle has the orrigional paddle/skeleton stock. Rare rifle that has a a strong cult following. Rifles are going up in value every year. Rifle is very clean and has been shot very little. Has been hunted with a few years and has very minor marks. Comes with the oreigional stainless scope rings. Deer/Elk killing machine.

May consider trading for stainless magnum revolver.

$875 OBO

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Beautiful rifle. I have one just like it in 7.62x39 Yours is the other caliber I wanted but my funds at this time prevent it.........If you're looking for something different I have a vast assortment of various firearms and I would be willing to trade something at a significant monetary value loss on my part to obtain that firearm you have. (I'm one of the cult followers) I also live here in La Center.

Last Edited:
Beautiful rifle. I have one just like it in 7.62x39 Yours is the other caliber I wanted but my funds at this time prevent it.........If you're looking for something different I have a vast assortment of various firearms and I would be willing to trade something at a significant monetary value loss on my part to obtain that firearm you have. (I'm one of the cult followers) I also live here in La Center.

I live in Missouri, are you interested in selling your 7.62 x 39, do you have other caliber skeleton stock guns for sale, you can call or text me, thanks 660-292-0756

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.