JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Selling my Ruger MkIII Target 5.5" Bull Barrel in stainless steel. This gun has fired approximately 300 rounds and you would have an extremely difficult time telling this apart from a brand new gun. Included are everything you would get from the factory - rail, hard case, 2 magazines, lock, fired case, paperwork. Additionally, I am including a stainless LCI plug kit with the gun (not installed). It has been fitted and brushed to match the receiver perfectly.

The reason I am selling this is that I originally purchased the gun to have an integral suppressor installed but opted to use my MkII for that purpose instead. Since it is essentially brand new, I am looking for $400 OBO and would prefer a FTF sale. Shipping is possible but since the gun retails only ~$50 higher, shipping and transfer fees will probably make this slightly less appealing.

I have received a number of extremely lowball offers in the first hour after posting this - please don't waste your or my time, this gun is a good deal at $400 and I'm in no hurry to sell it. OBO doesn't mean I'm going to part with the gun for $100...

E-mail contact is preferred - I only log in here once every other day or so!

I am not actively looking to trade but there are a few things I am looking for in the near future:

Aimpoint T1/H1, EoTech XPS2-0 or Vortex SPARC
Bulgarian Makarov (9x18M, fixed sights only)
H&K PSP (and to a lesser extent, P7M8)

2mynva8.jpg
j7b1x2.jpg

Last Edited: