JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The mk2 has the advantage of a bolt-hold-open over the mk1. Has a stainless bullbarrel, black trigger, chrome mag, black grips, B-square optical mount, pro-point reddot scope and iron sights underneath. I shot this along with my other rugers recently and it is very pleasant and smooth to shoot. In no rush to sell.

SN855259.jpg
SN855260.jpg

I don't know. there are no marks of it having any. I wondered the same but the semi-crown is still there so I dont think they just lopped it off.

Pm sent.

I was wondering if someone had done a really good job of turning the barrel down to a slimmer profile near the muzzle... it doesn't quite look like a lot of the heavy barreled ones do.

Upon very very close examination it looks like the crown was re-done. I think now that maybe somebody had a smith cut it down and then refinish it. Not a hacksaw job.

Looks as if it might/may have been the 10" barreled model, considering the heavy barrel contour and that it was cut to 6.5" ; to bad you won't ship, ain't a big deal and you don't need an FFL to handle it...!

Last Edited:
"Looks as if it might/may have been the 10" barreled model, considering the heavy barrel contour and that it was cut to 6.5" ; too bad you won't ship, ain't a big deal and you don't neek an FFL to handle it...!"
-You dont see how Portland public schools could potentially be the problem?

"Looks as if it might/may have been the 10" barreled model, considering the heavy barrel contour and that it was cut to 6.5" ; too bad you won't ship, ain't a big deal and you don't neek an FFL to handle it...!"
-You dont see how Portland public schools could potentially be the problem?

Portland public schools caused someone from Nebraska to type like that?

Still Noth West firearms not middle US firearms, correct? Perhaps he's from the area. The proof is in the pudding!
Very nice Ruger! With as many replies and views someone has the cash for this awsome plink'ster!!!! Fork it up¡

I'm pretty sure that thet BATFE would give you a free ride to prison for that...
----------------------------------------------

Wrong: a 'firearm' [rifle or handgun] can be shipped via UPS or FED-X, USPS [non-FFL holder can not ship a handgun via USPS] by a non-FFL holder to a "receiving" FFL in another state... !....Ya might wanna check shipping instructions posted on any gun auction site...

All I am suggesting is for 'sellers' here ...if they want to improve the chance to sell their item, use the expanse of the 'net'; 'legally' shipping a firearm is not rocket science...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.