Ruger MKII Stainless "Target" SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
The mk2 has the advantage of a bolt-hold-open over the mk1. Has a stainless bullbarrel, black trigger, chrome mag, black grips, B-square optical mount, pro-point reddot scope and iron sights underneath. I shot this along with my other rugers recently and it is very pleasant and smooth to shoot. In no rush to sell.

SN855259.jpg
SN855260.jpg

Reactions
"Looks as if it might/may have been the 10" barreled model, considering the heavy barrel contour and that it was cut to 6.5" ; too bad you won't ship, ain't a big deal and you don't neek an FFL to handle it...!"
-You dont see how Portland public schools could potentially be the problem?

Keane

Reactions
"Looks as if it might/may have been the 10" barreled model, considering the heavy barrel contour and that it was cut to 6.5" ; too bad you won't ship, ain't a big deal and you don't neek an FFL to handle it...!"
-You dont see how Portland public schools could potentially be the problem?
Portland public schools caused someone from Nebraska to type like that?

Reactions
Still Noth West firearms not middle US firearms, correct? Perhaps he's from the area. The proof is in the pudding!
Very nice Ruger! With as many replies and views someone has the cash for this awsome plink'ster!!!! Fork it up¡

Reactions
I'm pretty sure that thet BATFE would give you a free ride to prison for that...
----------------------------------------------

Wrong: a 'firearm' [rifle or handgun] can be shipped via UPS or FED-X, USPS [non-FFL holder can not ship a handgun via USPS] by a non-FFL holder to a "receiving" FFL in another state... !....Ya might wanna check shipping instructions posted on any gun auction site...

All I am suggesting is for 'sellers' here ...if they want to improve the chance to sell their item, use the expanse of the 'net'; 'legally' shipping a firearm is not rocket science...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom