JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition, low round count MKII Government model [MK678G]. I bought this for my wife to shoot but it is just a little to heavy for her. An easy 95-98% gun with just a couple minor marks in the blued finish near the butt and VERY minor edge wear near the muzzle. This gun is so clean that when I bought it I thought it was New old stock or NIB. It looks mint and only under close examination did I discover the few flaws that it has. SN#'ed box matches the pistol, comes with paperwork and manual[sorry no test target] and 2 factory mags. Entire package looks new.

I would like to sell this today if possible and I can drive north on I5 to meet up with you for transfer. Buyer pays for transfer at an FFL of your choice. I would prefer not to ship as the FFL that I usually use is not currently open for business. An FFL can be arranged if absolutely necessary although I would prefer to just meet up. Pictures coming!! $475 Thanks!!

MKII govt 002.JPG MKII govt 004.JPG MKII govt 003.JPG

Last Edited:
You don't need an FFL to send the gun to the buyers FFL. I use shipmygun.com and drop it off at UPS.
Might open up more buyers if you did ship....:)

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks for the information. However, I do NOT ship handguns UPS as I feel their charges are fairly ridiculous. USPS provides the box, tracking, insurance, signature, for about 1/3 the price. I can pay the USPS for an insured flat rate box, a local FFL $15 [keeping the $$ local]to handle the transfer, and still have money left over for lunch and diapers[more $$ kept local]

Even using the website service that you linked I can still ship them cheaper using an FFL dealer and USPS. I mostly did not want to ship because I'm spoiled by how easy my former dealer made it. They are supposed to be back in business by the end of Feb, so that is another reason I did not want to spend the time scouting out another dealer. It will not be that big of a deal but unfortunately my work schedule does not allow for a lot of calling and shopping around during normal business hours. So actually in my case your linked site may have its merits:oops:

For me in the past its always been.....UPS for long guns and USPS for FFL to FFL handguns. YMMV

All of this said....If me hand delivering [gas is cheap]the pistol to an FFL today along the entire OR I-5 corridor does not suffice for you as a buyer.....I will ship the pistol via USPS priority insured for the purchase price to your FFL. Thanks for the idea though NWGlockgal.....sorry if I seemed to shoot it down:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.