JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i bought it new a little over a year ago, and have only put about 500 rounds through it. it ran great and didnt have any malfunctions.it is very clean and taken care of. comes with 2 mags, scope rail and paperwork. i dont have the box anymore cause i lost it. $280 i will post pics later back up for sale buyer backed out

My offer is 285.00 depending on barrel

What is barrel length.

Thanks Pete

503=577=5667

i bought it new a little over a year ago, and have only put about 500 rounds through it. it is very clean and taken care of. comes with 2 mags, scope railand paperwork. i dont have the box anymore cause i lost it. $260 i will post pics later

The true is I thought I was sendign a PM. I have no intention in starting an auction anything or price wars.

My Mistake

sultanofswat... Did you reply to my PM? I never received a response to round count, pictures, barrel length etc. please let me know.

sorry when the guy said he would take it i deleted the other pms. round coutn is around 500 its barrel length is about 5 inch. i will try and get pics up tonight.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.