JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Dont know what this is called, can't find much info on it. Came on a Ruger mk2 I bought but I wanted to run irons. Replaces one of the grip panels. Seemed to be a solid mount, held zero well for the couple months I ran it. Pistol not for sale. IMG_20171209_203256752.jpg IMG_20171209_203412795.jpg McMinnville, Looking to get $30.

Dont know what this is called, can't find much info on it. Came on a Ruger mk2 I bought but I wanted to run irons. Replaces one of the grip panels. Seemed to be a solid mount, held zero well for the couple months I ran it. Pistol not for sale. View attachment 412213 View attachment 412215 McMinnville, Looking to get $30.
Why does one pic show finger grip and the other doesn't?
I am interesed if we could meet at Cabela's in Tualatin tomorrow sometime. Early is good.
Thanks,
Brad in Oregon City
(503)830-6362

Why does one pic show finger grip and the other doesn't?
I am interesed if we could meet at Cabela's in Tualatin tomorrow sometime. Early is good.
Thanks,
Brad in Oregon City
(503)830-6362

Looks like the optic mount grip is just laying on top of the existing grip that is mounted on the pistol. The grip mounted on the pistol has the finger grooves....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top