JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was surprised at how many 10" Mk series Rugers were sitting on tables at the last gun show... Prices anyplace from $400-$700

I'll keep my eyes open and report if I see anything pop up

I had one for about 25 years & finally sold it off a few years ago.
Got a 5.5" Mk II Bull barrel that I think I shoot about as well, with far less transport/carry issues.

Yeah My older brother had one back in the early 90's he got when he was home on his first leave from the navy. I always admired that thing. He ended up selling it a while back and i was upset that he did not give me a chance to buy it. I saw one a few weeks ago and it brought back fond memory's so i thought id look for another one.
It was accurate as hell to. Almost like a 10/22 but in the mk2.
Thanks id appreciate it.

I've got one if you can convince me to sell it. Not necessarily an impossibility...

WP_20160710_004.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top