JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all -

So despite all the horror stories I've heard about how complicated and terrible it is taking apart Ruger Standards, I decided to perform some exploratory surgery, and things went terribly awry. I unfolded the little spring bar in the back of the grip, and pulled the pin it's attached to out of the "upper" or "slide" or whatever, and now the "charging handle" or "bolt" is totally jammed up. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance.

I have three Rugers and am intimidated by what I've heard about cleaning them. I can take apart a Glock now; that is a big step for me. Maybe I'll have to sell them when they get too dirty LOL.

Stevespages.com had an extensive list of manuals in PDF where you can find just about any info your needing, hope this helps.
A friend "??" once called and asked if I could take a look at his rifle, he came over with a fully disassembled Mod 94 30-30, ARRGG! This site gave me new hope regarding my lack of memory and/or skills when attempting to do a this;), it once again went bang!

I like the look and feel of those Ruger Mark pistols, BUT I have read more than one story of the troubles of take down. I have also read that if practiced enough that it is not so bad.
Mike

Bruzer, it's not the take down that's much of a problem. It's the reassembly that gives you a headache the first couple of times. Great little gun to shoot and well worth the trouble of reassembly in my book.