JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Those threads are 7/16 X 14. Old school silencer threads they havent made in years. Cobray used to sell those. You may still be able to buy those barrels. FWIW it will not fit on a 22/45 lower.

It is still a pistol and must transfer through a licensed dealer to a Washington resident unless he sends it to your dealer in Oregon to transfer to you. Face to face deals without a dealer involved across state lines for pistols have been illegal for oh, about 50 years now. Federal felony illegal. In state Washington its illegal now too. No face to face non dealer sales. Got to use a dealer even for a barreled receiver.:(

Last Edited:
Just for the record wired, it's not a pistol, it an upper receiver and not serialized and does not require a transfer in or out of state. You can purchase barrels and non controlled upper receivers through the mail. Only the serialized portion of the receiver is regulated.

Just for the record wired, it's not a pistol, it an upper receiver and not serialized and does not require a transfer in or out of state. You can purchase barrels and non controlled upper receivers through the mail. Only the serialized portion of the receiver is regulated.
The Ruger upper is the serialized part unlike most pistols, so yes it is considered a pistol. This is why he put the little piece of white paper on it to cover the serial number in the picture.

I had to go look at mine, you are correct and I am not on this one. I thought for sure the only serial number on my upper was for my can but there are two there, one on the integral suppressor and one one the receiver. I thought sig was the only one to do goofy stuff like that

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.