JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$695
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland/Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger Mk IV Hunter - Stainless 22 LR - Model 40118

6.8 inch fluted bull barrel with hiviz fiber optic front sights.

Price is $745. Now $695.

These have become impossible to find. Second owner but it appears to be unfired with all accessories in the box.

Comes with 2 magazines, scope mount with screws, extra fiber optic rods and everything it came with from the factory.

Excellent overall condition but it does have some light scratching where the accessory rail was mounted.

Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.

More info here: https://www.ruger.com/products/markIVHunter/specSheets/40118.html

I can meet at A Cut Above in Beaverton for the transfer ($25 transfers). I can usually meet anytime during the week or weekends.
I can also meet at Tropics in Vancouver for WA residents.

Please PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

IMG_8364.JPG IMG_8366.JPG IMG_8367.JPG IMG_8369.JPG IMG_8370.JPG IMG_8371.JPG IMG_8372.JPG IMG_8373.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: