JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I don't really want to part with this, but I just don't shoot it enough since it has some tough competition in my safe.

I have a like new MK III 22/45 with the 5.5" barrel, included is gun, case, all papers, and 2 mags.

$325 takes it home

Not looking for trades at the moment.

018.jpg

Its just 22 LR.

I've got the same one blued at home, its great once you remove the mag. disconnect. Total tack-driver.

The controls are a little weird, and it doesn't act completely like a normal auto-loader, but it is a solid 22 all the same.

Hey. I'll take it.
I should be up in Corvallis again soon. I'm also waiting to hear from a friend who may want your Mossy 590

Hey. I'll take it.
I should be up in Corvallis again soon. I'm also waiting to hear from a friend who may want your Mossy 590

Looks Like ORBrit gets it!

Okay, just let me know, it would be nice to sell at least on of them this week, because there is a S&W that wants to follow me home.

I can always meet half way or something if you don't have time to make it up all of the way.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.