JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
I put WTB "other" because it doesn't matter if it is in OR/WA/ID. It is not serialized.

Not sure if this should be in "Parts and Accessories" - OR - "Non-Firearm Items".

Either way, I'm looking specifically for a stainless steel Ruger MK-II or MK-III frame. Must be complete.

If you have a blued frame setting around that you want to get rid of, I might be interested in it in place of the stainless.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bumping.... adding...... changing a little......

Still looking for a stainless steel frame.

Would even consider entire Ruger Mark II/III pistol. Barrel type/style/length unimportant.

Would even consider an AMT Lightning. Any barrel/type/length considered.

Looking to start a project/build and am specifically looking for a stainless frame to start.

Being that it appears that no one has a "spare" Ruger or AMT stainless steel frame sitting around, does anyone have an entire pistol just sitting collecting dust or taking up space that you are thinking of selling?

Hit me up.

Thanks.

Last Edited:
Another bump as I am still in need of one (1) more.

If anyone has one collecting dust, taking up space or not being used anymore, please let me know.

Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.