JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm selling my Ruger MK II Government Target. Kept in a climate controlled environment, there is little to separate this from being new. Leaving the factory in 1990, the pistol comes with the factory lock, manual and 2 mags. I'm selling to fund a recent purchase and so no trades on this one.

$600 OBO

Willing to ship at buyers expense.

Thanks,
JP9

IMG_0210.jpg IMG_0212.jpg IMG_0214.jpg IMG_0216.jpg IMG_0217.jpg IMG_0218.jpg IMG_0219.jpg IMG_0221.jpg IMG_0222.jpg IMG_0226.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm selling my Ruger MK II Government Target. Kept in a climate controlled environment, there is little to separate this from being new. Leaving the factory in 1990, the pistol comes with the factory lock, manual and 2 mags. I'm selling to fund a recent purchase and so no trades on this one.

$600 OBO

Thanks,
JP9

View attachment 814579 View attachment 814580 View attachment 814581 View attachment 814582 View attachment 814583 View attachment 814584 View attachment 814585 View attachment 814586 View attachment 814587 View attachment 814588
Will you be shipping through an FFL?

Just for the info. You can ship by Way of FedEx Express saver 3 day shipping. It usually runs around $20-25 to ship between Oregon and Washington states. I have used it manyyyy times. I have also had many sellers ship to my ffl dealer this same way
Many people are unaware of it with FedEx.

It's not hard to ship that way, and shipping through an FFL dealer to another FFL dealer isnt needed. You just have to ship it to an FFL Dealer for the buyer, and once a seller has Money in hand you won't lose anything. It also broadens your buyer geography largely. Some people get the impression it's scarey to ship a handgun when it's actually easy.

Hope this helps

Last Edited:
Just for the info. You can ship by Way of FedEx Express saver 3 day shipping. It usually runs around $20-25 to ship between Oregon and Washington states. I have used it manyyyy times. I have also had many sellers ship to my ffl dealer this same way
Many people are unaware of it with FedEx.

It's not hard to ship that way, and shipping through an FFL dealer to another FFL dealer isnt needed. You just have to ship it to an FFL Dealer for the buyer, and once a seller has Money in hand you won't lose anything. It also broadens your buyer geography largely. Some people get the impression it's scarey to ship a handgun when it's actually easy.

Hope this helps

Be careful at Fedex. Persons at the counter are often not educated in Fedex policy, but knows "guns are bad" and may go off on you and threaten to call police if you dont leave immediately. Can always not declare it, but there can be opitfalls there if something goes sideways in shipping. I just go through FFL now here in marxist WA . Just easier and only a few dollars more.

I've never had a problem with FedEx Express shipping. And dealers usually want $25 to ship plus another $25 for their so called handling fee" which brings the cost to another $50. That's not cheap in my opinion when added to cost of the gun. Don't forget no matter where you buy the gun, you still have transfers fees that add up fast on top of the cost of shipping and the gun too.

So I ship either through the USPS system for long guns, or FedEx " Express 3 day saver" for hand gun shipping to keep the cost down as much as possible. Far as any FedEx worker not knowing FedEx policy" that's on them, not the person shipping it. A quick call to FedEx solves that real fast if a FedEx worker wants to keep thier job. Thetbhavr to abife by company policy. Real simple. I've shipped manyyyy guns for years, and also shipped them for my uncle working in his gunshop and gunsmithing business he had for over 40 yrs before he passed away.
That gunshop is still in business today, and they still use FedEx, UPS, and the USPS all 3 to ship with. It's easily done, nothing scarey about it.

Last Edited:
Okay, well regardless this has happened to me and others I know to one degree or another. Often times managers are no more edgucated than the employees. This was at a Fwdex facility, not a store etc. Experiences very! Just relaying my experience, as you are.

I understand, but regardless of any manager or employee not knowing thier own policy as u saud that's on them. I know thier policy. If they dint abide by it I pull out my phobe while I'm right there and call thier main line number abd report tge names of the person refusing to go by company policy. Along with telling thier corpirate office which exact store location is refusing to comply. Trust me it gets solved quick when the company calls up the local manager and tells them they better get on the stick and get a gun shipped for a customer or look for another job. Ask me how I know this. I know of 2 UPS workers a few yrs back whobrefused to ship handguns or any guns, and a couple of USPS postal workers who refused to ship long guns after they asked me if it was a firearm in the box, which IS against USPS Policy to ask that to start with. They all 4 ended up getting fired in each situation after finding out they had repeatedly been doing it to other customers also.
If they don't know thier own policy it's a simple matter of taking action by the shipper, it doesn't fix the problem for anyone walking away and going through a dealer, and dealers use the SAME shippers too. Only difference is an FFL Dealer can ship handguns through the United States Postal service, but even for FFL Dealer the postal service must shipn in accordance of thier policy to ship guns which they do.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.