JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Fantastic condition Ruger Standard .22 for sale. S/N dates it to 68. Comes with 2 mags, original grips, original box, and a set of custom grips made out of a south american hard wood that reminds me of iron wood, but I can not remember the actual name of the wood. Anyways, shoots great, fantastic condition. $275

Thanks Gonzo for the pics.

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

FYI
This is a very nice lookin pistol and at a good price, but this is not a Mark I. The Mark I was the early Ruger target gun with a slightly heavier, longer barrel (6 7/8") and adjustable sights. This is a "Ruger Standard .22" with the 6" barrel and non adjustable sights. I've got one of these and it's a great pistol.
Good luck on the sale. The buyer will be a happy person.

Thanks dude, I really had no idea since it does not actually say anything on it, but I appreciate the heads up. I dont think I can change the title, but I will change the rest. Thanks again brother.

Matt

FYI
This is a very nice lookin pistol and at a good price, but this is not a Mark I. The Mark I was the early Ruger target gun with a slightly heavier, longer barrel (6 7/8") and adjustable sights. This is a "Ruger Standard .22" with the 6" barrel and non adjustable sights. I've got one of these and it's a great pistol.
Good luck on the sale. The buyer will be a happy person.

Mark I had single safety which acts as a bolt lock, Mark II had a separate bolt catch in front of safety, Mark III added a loaded chamber indicator and integral lock mechanism. I believe this is indeed a Mark I pistol, there were several variations of it. I see in the Blue Book they only list the "target" model as a Mark I, but they are all the same design. I believe any general consensus would call this model a Mark I, I've owned several and that's what they were sold to me as. YMMV. Nice looking specimen as well, should have no trouble selling it.

model 678 and model 512 where the target adjustable sight models, the fixed sight models were 6 &4 inch, refered to as "standards", Mk1 didn't come about until there where mk2's.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.