JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have had this for awhile and it is really fun to shoot. but i want to get something else. it comes with a padded case and 1 mag. $240

DSCN2585.jpg
DSCN2586.jpg

NOT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT BUT, MY MOTHER FOUND A RUGER PISTOL JUST LIKE THE ONE PICTURED SQUASHED INTO THE MUD OUT BY THE MADRAS DUMP 25 OR SO YEARS AGO. WAS IMPRINTED IN THE MUD WITH A TIRE TRACK ON IT, ASKED DAD IF SHE SHOULD CONTACT LOCAL COPS. DAD SAID NO, THEY WILL ONLY STEAL IT FROM YOU DOESNT MATTER IF IT HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN A CRIME OR NOT. STILL HAVE THE PISTOL, SHOOTS LIKE NOBODYS BUSINESS, NOT THE PRETTIEST PISTOL ON THE PLANET, BUT A TESTAMENT TO RUGER FIREARMS.

MONDAY 5-16-2011
HEY SULTAN,
I WANT TO BUY YOUR OLD MARK 1......I LIVE IN SOUTHEAST PORTLAND AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR PISTOL. I'M 70 YRS OLD AND NOT A LOWBALL JERK. IF I LIKE IT, I BUY IT.
OL' TOM
503-777-0498
[email protected]

Odds are high the person above will buy it. If he doesn't like it I would like to see it and will buy it if it's in good condition. I also live in se and am solid as a rock. Thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.