ruger mk 1 $240

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
NOT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT BUT, MY MOTHER FOUND A RUGER PISTOL JUST LIKE THE ONE PICTURED SQUASHED INTO THE MUD OUT BY THE MADRAS DUMP 25 OR SO YEARS AGO. WAS IMPRINTED IN THE MUD WITH A TIRE TRACK ON IT, ASKED DAD IF SHE SHOULD CONTACT LOCAL COPS. DAD SAID NO, THEY WILL ONLY STEAL IT FROM YOU DOESNT MATTER IF IT HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN A CRIME OR NOT. STILL HAVE THE PISTOL, SHOOTS LIKE NOBODYS BUSINESS, NOT THE PRETTIEST PISTOL ON THE PLANET, BUT A TESTAMENT TO RUGER FIREARMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom