JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a pair of Ruger Mini 14's for sale or trade along with a number of accessories. Open to split the pair and sell or trade individually or as a pair with accessories.

The first is a series 181 rifle with a new style wooden stock. It came to me with a folding stock and I changed it out to the stock you see in the pictures. The folder is still available.

The second is a series 182 with the original style wooden stock.

A side note: my photography skills are not professional grade so the stocks look dirty and worn in the pictures but are in much nicer shape than they would appear. If you're interested I can arrange for you to look at them.

Accessories that I have are an assortment of Ruger factory mags, 6 Promag 30rd aftermarket mags, folding stock, and a B-Square and no name scope mount.

Offering each of the rifles at $550 with a factory 5 round and 10 round magazine. Willing to sell to a Washington resident if you come down here to my FFL for the transfer and cover the fee.

Trades I'm looking for in .45 or 9mm (if offered):

Colt Compact Officers 1911
Colt Defender
Kimber Ultra CDP II or Ultra Carry II
Springfield Micro Compact 1911
Springfield EMP 1911

Might also consider a CZ Rami as well

With a trade we can talk about cash and accessories up or down to even things out.

Thanks for looking!

DSCN0650.JPG

DSCN0693.JPG

DSCN0696.JPG

DSCN0698.JPG

How much are you asking for the Folding Stock? And how much for the 30rd mags?;)

At this point I'm not willing to sell them seperately but rather use them as additions to a sale or trade. If the rifles go withour these, I'll post them for sale at that time. Thanks for looking!

Thanks, I believe you're correct but for the sake of "truth in advertising" I listed it as not marked to avoid anyone looking for an argument. Are you looking for a Mini 14?

Not looking for one at the moment, but maybe in the future. I was just surfingbthe adds and read yours and thought I'd menton the brand of stock you have. I have had those exact styles of stocks before that I had bought new in the box is how I knew. Thanks for messaging me back.:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.