JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I thought i removed from selling a few months ago. need to learn this system. Back again, A real nice Ruger Mini target. The target model has a longer barrel (22") with balancer, 1-9 twist so it can shoot up to 80 grain bullets. It is a real tack driver. Black Hogue overmold stock, Matte Stainless finish. Unlike all other mini 14's, the target Mini will not shoot 556 ammo I think it has a really tight tolerance??; SEE:
http://www.ruger.com/products/mini14TargetRifle/models.html

2 5 round Mags and SS scope-rings are included. I value the gun with rings and 5rnd mags at $950. My value for the 20 rnd mags is $18 each and the 30 round mags at $26 each. will sell all 11 mags for $199

Scope is not included

Would like Cash, trade with cash or trade.
may be interested in Walther ppk ss,; or something in 9mm, or 308

Thanks for looking

9-5-13Mini14E_zps9254f751.jpg

9-5-13Mini14A_zpsd82f08c2.jpg 9-5-13Mini14C_zpsc8d6a80d.jpg

Last Edited:
Click on the link in the 12-13-13 post. this is not a mini ranch this is the Target Model. i do not know the difference in 223 vs 556 but when I called Ruger, they said it had something to do with the ejector. maybe the difference is in the base of the brass?? or is the brass thicker?? I do not know. Ruger's web site (above link by me) says no 556, so none has gone in this gun.

I thought i removed from selling a few months ago. need to learn this system. Back again, A real nice Ruger Mini target. The target model has a longer barrel (22") with balancer, 1-9 twist so it can shoot up to 80 grain bullets. It is a real tack driver. Black Hogue overmold stock, Matte Stainless finish. Unlike all other mini 14's, the target Mini will not shoot 556 ammo I think it has a really tight tolerance??; SEE:
http://www.ruger.com/products/mini14TargetRifle/models.html

2 5 round Mags and SS scope-rings are included. I value the gun with rings and 5rnd mags at $950. My value for the 20 rnd mags is $18 each and the 30 round mags at $26 each. will sell all 11 mags for $199

Scope is not included

Would like Cash, trade with cash or trade.
may be interested in Walther ppk ss,; or something in 9mm, or 308

Thanks for looking
Sweet Rifle

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.