JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this a couple of years ago, about the time I started having health problems. Never even took it from the box. As much as I've always wanted to shoot one (A-Team fan back in the day) I have come to realize I'm not going to. Need money during this season.

Preferred transfer dealer would be Shooters Service Center in the St Johns area of North Portland 10am-12 weekdays. I can be more flexible on Monday or Tuesdays as I usually have those days off. Closest to where I live, easiest for me to get to. I would pay transfer fee if you pay fingerprint fee of $10. I could also do A Cut Above in Beaverton/Aloha, Pawn for More in Tigard or Northwest Armory on McLoughlin 10am-11-30. You would pay full transfer fees at the other places. Cash only please.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Here are a few pics. Literally have never taken this out of the box.

1A4DB0A8-E85A-43B8-870E-C7C15AA2C763.jpeg 3AC35E49-54C2-40D4-BDDA-615D7AAAB0F8.jpeg 097F119D-9670-4E2B-81BF-FC7A7C0FE518.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.