JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Mill Creek
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my Ruger Mini-14 that I traded my AK for to a user on this site and never ended up shooting. I prefer guns I don't mind beating up, this one's too beautiful and I've just kept it in its case. Sexy tiger striping in the wood, can send more detailed/up close pictures upon request. Like I said I never shot it but I'm unsure if the previous owner ever did. Only has one 10 round mag, and isn't black and tactical so the gobment will be happy with it if things go south. Open to hearing trades/partial trades, offers, worst I can say is no. Also have some 5.56x45 (Aguila/federal American eagle) that we can negotiate for as part of the deal. IMG_2531.jpg IMG_2526.jpg IMG_2532.jpg IMG_2530.jpg IMG_2523.jpg IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my Ruger Mini-14 that I traded my AK for to a user on this site and never ended up shooting. I prefer guns I don't mind beating up, this one's too beautiful and I've just kept it in its case. Sexy tiger striping in the wood, can send more detailed/up close pictures upon request. Like I said I never shot it but I'm unsure if the previous owner ever did. Only has one 5 round mag, and isn't black and tactical so the gobment will be happy with it if things go south. Open to hearing trades/partial trades, offers, worst I can say is no. Also have some 5.56x45 (Aguila/federal American eagle) that we can negotiate for as part of the deal. View attachment 875827View attachment 875828View attachment 875833View attachment 875834View attachment 875835View attachment 875836

View attachment 875826
That should be a 10rd mag, 5rders are flush with a plastic base. Also, being a 18x series, it is a .223 and should not have 5.56 ran through it.

Pretty certain that it is also NOT a ranch model. A ranch model would have the cut outs for Ruger rings and hopefully the factory rings would be included.

Last Edited:
That should be a 10rd mag, 5rders are flush with a plastic base. Also, being a 18x series, it is a .223 and should not have 5.56 ran through it.
Actually, that's not true. Ruger will tell you that the only Mini-14 that is restricted to .223 is the Target model. This is the exception to the rule of "if it ain't stamped 5.56 you can't shoot 5.56". Link is to a photo of a 181-183 series (early 80's) manual.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.