JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a Ruger Mini 14 chambered in .223/5.56. The gun is stamped .223 on the back of the receiver near the rear sight, but Ruger's instruction manual says this era of Mini 14 is also rated for 5.56. This is a police trade-in Mini 14 so it shows a lot of wear, especially on the stock. There is also quite a bit of wear on the rear sight. The gun is in good shape though. I've fired a hundred rounds or so through it in the 2-3 years I've owned it. The serial number is 186-XXXXX, which means it's a mid to late 90s manufacture. The gun comes with 3 no name, clear 30 round magazines.

I'm interested in trading this gun for a single action revolver. I really want a Ruger Single Six with both lr and mag cylinders or a Ruger Blackhawk Convertible with both 357 mag and 9mm cylinders. Stainless steel is a plus. I'm also interested in an M1 Carbine. Feel free to offer other trades. +/- cash either way. Cash price would be $550 as I'd prefer to trade.

View attachment 142690 View attachment 142691

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.