JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Another expendable item in my safe. Purchased this one used, so I'm not sure of the round count. I haven't put many downrange. I'm trying to fund other purchases, but am willing to listen to trades (FTF ONLY). Do not be offended if I choose to pass however. Price is $550 FTF O.B.O. in Oregon. I do not really want ship at this time.

This is a 180 series Ruger Mini-14. It is a liberty series model, that is it was built 1976 (as it says on the receiver, Made in the 200th year of American Liberty). The stock shows wear, with numerous dents and a few scratches. The metal has a bit of wear, but is overall in good shape. No rust or the like. These are fairly collectible and this one is shootable as well.

Comes with a 5 round factory magazine, and if it mattered, I could find a larger capacity mag to go with it as well (not available separately).

As for trades, anything odd or interesting. N-frame S&W's, other handguns (don't really need anything polymer at the moment), odd or collectible rifles, US Military rifles, no shotguns please.

now, correct me if i'm wrong,but in this manf. date-does'nt the scope mnt. have to be drilled and tapped on the side of the receiver, or is it already tapped on the top,thanks,steven

I'm not sure. I've never though of mounting a scope on this one. I don't see any accommodations for mounting one though, so I assume it would need to be D&Ted. Maybe one of the Ruger gurus out there can answer better.

I have to agree with that. Do not drill & tap this weapon for a scope. If you want a scope buy a ranch rifle mini 14.

This gun is going to the central point gunshow this next weekend, as I'm going to be out of town. If it doesn't sell there, it'll be back up here next week. If someone can catch me with an offer before Thursday, I can have my friend leave it off his table.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.