JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Vernonia
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Good condition. 582 series and yes it will shoot 5.56 as well as .223. Stainless barrel. It has an Accu Strut and GG&G rail installed. The red dot in the picture is coming off because it recently quit working. Comes with 4 off brand 30 round mags, 1 off brand 20 round mag and 1 Ruger 20 round mag. The after market mags are garbage. It shoots flawlessly with the factory mag
Cash price $750. Trades I would be open to include 5.56 bolt actions, .357 lever actions, lever action .308 or a quality lever action 30-30 (no Wally Mart specials). I will also consider S&W 442 or 642 or Glock 48 in excellent condition plus $375 cash. Other than those mentioned I really don't need any more semi auto rifles, hand guns or shotguns so please don't offer those up. I may be able to toss in a few boxes of ammo for the right deal.
I am located in Vernonia and prefer to do the transfer at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha on Sundays through Tuesdays unless you have another preferred FFL nearby. I may be willing to meet at another FFL, as long as it's outside of the city of Portland, within a reasonable distance. Buyer/each party pays own transfer fees. Oregon residents only and I prefer to deal with members with good feedback. I will not not ship.

IMG_20210524_205455093~3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: