JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
This is one I bought from my brother. He had it for several years and I was always after it when I decided shooting was a hobby for me and I was looking to fill my safe. I bought it from him in September of 2017 and have never fired it. I had shot it while he owned it. I cannot speak to the number of rounds that have been through it etc. since I do not know the full history but I do know that it is well cared for and works beautifully, plus it just looks cool! I like the folding stock, makes it nice for transport and storage. I am asking a firm and fair $750 for this one. Includes case I bought seperately, three extra 30 round mags as shown in the photos.

DSCN0243.JPG DSCN0244.JPG DSCN0245.JPG DSCN0246.JPG DSCN0247.JPG DSCN0248.JPG DSCN0249.JPG DSCN0250.JPG DSCN0251.JPG DSCN0252.JPG DSCN0253.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What are the 1st three numbers of the serial number, example 181,194 ect , thank you

Dr. HOG-Leg, , from picture #3 it seems to be 193. If anyone else has better picture quality, please, chime in.

Wheelchair Wraith
Tacoma, People's Republic of Washington
"An armed society is a polite society. I am ALWAYS very, very POLITE."

This is one I bought from my brother. He had it for several years and I was always after it when I decided shooting was a hobby for me and I was looking to fill my safe. I bought it from him in September of 2017 and have never fired it. I had shot it while he owned it. I cannot speak to the number of rounds that have been through it etc. since I do not know the full history but I do know that it is well cared for and works beautifully, plus it just looks cool! I like the folding stock, makes it nice for transport and storage. I am asking a firm and fair $675 for this one. Includes case I bought seperately, three extra 30 round mags as shown in the photos.

View attachment 576485 View attachment 576486 View attachment 576487 View attachment 576488 View attachment 576489 View attachment 576490 View attachment 576491 View attachment 576492 View attachment 576493 View attachment 576494 View attachment 576495
I live in kalispell mt. but I like the gun. If we can make the sale happen I'll give u $750. please let me know my name is ray.(406)314 3917 and message phone (406)309 2936.thank u

Hello,
Are you willing to do a trade plus cash? I've always wanted a ruger mini 14 but it hard times times right now so I can only afford trade and cash. If it is a possibility please let me know? Thank you. AJ

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.