JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
***SPF***

Ruger Mark IV Hunter with the Volquartsen accurizing kit, and bolt Tune-up Kit installed. The front fiber has been replaced with the standard black Ruger sight. This gun is boringly accurate, and will ring 6" steel at 50 yards. With the exception of the front fiber optic, the original parts will be included along with the box and two Ruger magazines. Word of warning, with the Volquartsen trigger kit, the trigger is incredibly light.

*Please note, the Volquartsen rear sight shown in the pictures but will not be included with the price drop; the factory Ruger rear sight will be included.

Cash only in the Roseburg area. Buyer pays the FFL fees.

DSC_0940.JPG

DSC_0941.JPG

DSC_0942.JPG

DSC_0943.JPG

DSC_0945.JPG DSC_0944.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello, my name is Steve.
I've been looking for a Hunter here and there and Allways miss it by couple days.
I realize your ad says local face to face.
I live in Missoula MT. As a question would you consider shipping it from your trusty FFL?
TO my trusty FFL.
THEY just fax each other there FFL info and it's all good to go. Just did it couple weeks ago. Not sure about payment... I have a paypal account but so expensive I don't use it much..
Well I'd figure I'd ask. All ya can say is no.
Offer of 800$ shipped to Missoula FFL.
If answer is n at least I tried LoL.
Thanks,
Steve

Hello, my name is Steve.
I've been looking for a Hunter here and there and Allways miss it by couple days.
I live in Missoula MT. As a question would you consider shipping it from your trusty FFL?
TO my trusty FFL.
THEY just fax each other there FFL info and it's all good to go. Just did it couple weeks ago. Not sure about payment... I have a paypal account but so expensive I don't use it much..
Thanks,
Steve

Last Edited:
Ruger Mark IV Hunter with the Volquartzen accurizing kit, bolt Tune-up Kit, and rear sight installed. The front fiber has been replaced with the standard black Ruger sight. This gun is boringly accurate, and will ring 6" steel at 50 yards. With the exception of the front fiber optic, the original parts will be included along with the box and two original magazines. Word of warning, with the Volquartzen trigger kit, the trigger is incredibly light.

***Edit: I'll remove the Volquartzen parts and sell her stock for $550 cash.***

View attachment 1035536

View attachment 1035537

View attachment 1035538

View attachment 1035539

View attachment 1035541 View attachment 1035540
Are you interested in any trades?

Ruger Mark IV Hunter with the Volquartzen accurizing kit, bolt Tune-up Kit, and rear sight installed. The front fiber has been replaced with the standard black Ruger sight. This gun is boringly accurate, and will ring 6" steel at 50 yards. With the exception of the front fiber optic, the original parts will be included along with the box and four Ruger magazines. Word of warning, with the Volquartzen trigger kit, the trigger is incredibly light.

View attachment 1035536

View attachment 1035537

View attachment 1035538

View attachment 1035539

View attachment 1035541 View attachment 1035540
No thank you

Hello, my name is Steve.
TO my trusty FFL.
Thanks,
Steve
PM Sent

Price drop, terms have changed; only two magazines and the rear Volquartsen sight is not included.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.