JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$690
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling this upgraded Mark IV Ruger with the carrying case and two 10rd magazines. This Ruger was upgraded for competition with the following mods and it is being sold because it is not being used.

LIST OF UPGRADES
Volquartsen Accurizing Kit, original cost $111.00
Volquartsen Bolt Tuneup Kit, original cost $40.00
Volquartsen Edge Extractor, original cost $13.25
Tendemkross Suppressor, original cost $34.99
Tandemdross Green Springs, original cost $2.00

The pistol is in great condition . This is a really excellent firearm for precision target shooting. and I am offering it at $690.00 or best offer . I am in Washougal, Washington and for local buyers I will pay cost of transfer if it is done at Safefire in Camas, Wa.

I also have a Volquartsen Competition Bolt for a Ruger Mark IV that I am selling separately. Original cost was $296.00 and I am offering it for $250 with it having very little use. Please contact me if you want additional information or photos of the Volquartsen Competition Bolt. It is not pictured in this ad so that it does not confuse buyers thinking it is included with the Ruger Mark IV.

PXL_20221003_202017646[1].jpg PXL_20221003_202046027[1].jpg PXL_20221003_202158783[1].jpg PXL_20221003_202301895[1].jpg PXL_20221003_203258614[1].jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for your message. The Ruger Mark IV is model 43922 which is the Lite version, so light weight lower. Frame is polymer and the slide is aluminum
Hope you don't mind me adding my thoughts here, as I have the same Ruger Mark IV, and it is the Lite version as opposed to the standard version with the heavier barrel. Both the upper and lower are aluminum. Model 43922 was the last of the Mark IV Lite's that came with the aluminum lower assembly. If my homework is correct, all later Mark IV Lite's have the polymer lower. This particular one does not.
It is an outstanding handgun, and very accurate as well. It's a Davidson's exclusive.

57785497-D667-4BF4-B539-9EEEBD4D0F80.jpeg

Here's a very informative video on the handgun. Includes a bit of range time along with closeup pictures of the 43922. This particular model is no longer in production.

Would you be interested in any trades?

I have a brand new in the box Kahr P380 with 500 +/- rounds, or a brand new in the box Ruger 10/22, or possibly a couple of AR lowers and some cash?

Would you be interested in any trades?

I have a brand new in the box Kahr P380 with 500 +/- rounds, or a brand new in the box Ruger 10/22, or possibly a couple of AR lowers and some cash?
Thanks very much for your message. I really need to get cash on this one but thanks for messaging me. My wife needs a new rifle for competition so I am raising funds for that. Thanks again, David

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.