JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a mark iii target with 3 magazines, Volquartsen grip plus the factory Ruger black grips and all screws. Includes 3 magazines. Comes with everything from factory plus case papers etc. Will include 50 Rd of stingers. Sights have been upgraded to high vis and I'm including the factory sights as well. Gun has seen little use, very clean. Factory trigger. No issues shoots great. I'm looking for a mark iii 22/45 black fluted barrel threaded in exchange and will work out a deal for the two of us. Feel free to contact. I will sell make a offer the worst I can say is no thanks. If you want subs instead of stingers I can add them in the deal they do cycle for the most part. Has benn a great gun hard to let go. But I do want a threaded barrel lite model. I may consider the green lite version. Or mark 4. Again this gun is pretty clean I take care of my guns. I'm original owner may have purchased in 2008. $600 obo, make me a offer.

IMG_3157.JPG IMG_3158.JPG IMG_3159.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.