JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger MARK III Target Model 5.5 Bull Barrel. Made in 2012. All steel, blued and American Made. It is dirty from 200 rounds of shooting. These are great shooting .22's. Slight blue wear around the end of the muzzle. Grips are worn from cleaning fuzz that got stuck on them and weird spots from sitting in a silicone gun bag. Silicone and these grips don't do well. Comes with box, papers and two Mec-Gar magazines.

Last Edited:
I used a bore brush in the barrel and wiped it down but I have not tried to take it completely apart. Still leaves some dirt so I wanted the ad to reflect that .22s can be a dirty round. I don't get to Salem very often. Thank you for your interest.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael

Curious as to why you don't clean it after shooting?

Because these are a PITA to clean. I have one just like it and love everything about it, except the way it breaks down to do a good thorough clean on it. Once apart its fine. Its the frame to barrel separation and union that can get...interesting.

Awesome shooting, supremely accurate, and a trigger that gives me a huge grin every time it's pulled. It just makes you pay for all that love when you go to clean it.

GLWS!

Trade did not work out so I wanted to update the ad. Still available and I am on the lookout for one of these in Stainless.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.