Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger Mark III Hunter/Nikon 2x20 EER Scope 6565 LIKE NEW

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by JAC, Oct 26, 2011.

1. JAC

JAC Hillsboro, Oregon New Member

For Sale: Like new Ruger Mark III Hunter, only about 200 rounds. Not a scratch or ding to be found. Model # KMK111678H. Mounted is a Nikon 2x20 EER Scope 6565 also without a scratch or ding. Combination provides amazing accuracy.

Photos: Pictures by pucktime - Photobucket

This beautiful semi-automatic 22LR comes with the original green box, manual, extra clip and padded Ruger carry case.

FTF to Oregon residents only and cash only. $525.00 I'm in the Hillsboro area.
    Please use this email address for all inquiries: ourhero97@gmail.com

Thank you,

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. JAC

JAC Hillsboro, Oregon New Member

Little advise please, I posted this ad last week and didn't even get the attention of a low ball offer. Not that I'm looking to give this scope and pistol away. All items in the ad are like new and retail price would be near (pistol,scope,rings,carry bag) $775.

Yes, I do realize retail might mean nothing. Anyway, if anyone wants to share any thoughts on the value and demand for this Ruger and Nikon please do. Just try to keep it constructive...... Thanks for this forums help.

3. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

Since you asked for advice, it would probably be best to sell them separately. Although it might take longer to sell one item.

Also, embed the pictures in the ad so people don't have to click on the link. Photobucket makes this really easy with their embed IMG code:

MK111Hunter3.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.